Sunday 26 April 2015

3,2,1

Busy weekend with a happy ending.

This weekend was Youth Boulder 4, the last match in the National boulder league. I finished 3rd and was very happy with the result. Since this was the last match we also received medals for the overall ranking. Although I did not have a very strong season I still managed to finish second in the overall score.

Today were the finals of the klimmuur youth Boulder cup. It is a local league, also consisting of four matches. I competed in 3 of those which I all won. The 10 best climbers competed today in the semi-finals and the best 5 in the finals. I managed to flash all semifinal boulders and all final boulders which was good enough for the gold medal.

Today was a nice day, the boulders were not too hard but all very nice. Complements to the setters. I am happy with the first place but much prouder to have finished second in the overall ranking of the National league.

After two full weekends on plastic it is time to hit some real rock again. I am starting to feel a bit stronger so I am very excited to spend some time in Fontainebleau. 

More pictures can be found HERE